Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 41

Thread: So what excuses can we make for them now?

  1. #31
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So what excuses can we make for them now?

    Quote Originally Posted by centennialdawg View Post
    No, you can't claim my land because I am Indian also. But, I will tell you one thing, when God removes the blinders from your eyes, you will see just how wrong you are.
    So? I'm talking about my particular group. Let's not even say it was me, what if it were full-blooded(or mostly) from these reservations and started taking their land back...I mean after all they were here first. If the world ends like the Bible says or the other stories in it are proven true, I will eat my crow, but they aren't and the world isn't going to end. It's been ending for about 2,000 years according to every christian, with the constant connections people try to make with the supposed prophecies and current events and it never happens. You'll die, I'll die, everyone will...it'll be passed on and on and nothing will ever happen.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So what excuses can we make for them now?

    The UN is the biggest horseshit out for their own agenda group ever conceived. And the BBC is the most leftist media outlet in the world. If you care to look I provided the article in my first post and Beck was not mentioned anywhere. Come to think of it I don't believe I have watched Beck's show in nearly a year. Nothing against him or the show but I am never around a tv at 5:00 when it is on. And even with one of the worst time slots you can have he has much better ratings than everything on mslsd and cnn, along with O'Reilly, Hannity, Baier, Shep and Greta. No need to say it, I know ratings mean nothing.


    Exactly, at least you didn't down play the time period, hundreds of years. Should I be able to claim your land/house because my indian ancestors owned in hundreds of years ago? Serious question. That's exactly what your defense is, so it would be okay in my argument? You'd pack up and walk out because my ancestors lived there first? Yeah, bullshit, you wouldn't have it and you can't expect these people to put up with it either.
    No since they never claimed any ownership in the first place. There were never any indians on the land I own here or in KY so no one could have any claim to it.

    Dang I told myself I was through with all this garbage a couple months ago and here I go again, oh well think I am gonna be done with it again.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member simple man's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2008
    Posts
    1,001
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So what excuses can we make for them now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotch View Post
    U.S. Agency Confirms Sinking of USS Liberty was Accident

    "English transcripts of the released tapes indicate that Israel still believed it had hit an Egyptian supply ship even after the attack had stopped."

    USS Liberty incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Doesn't seem that way ,after reading from that site. The ground is telling the pilots that they should "pay attention" this ship is Egyptian, even when one of the pilots tells the ground control that it is flying an American flag.

    U.S. Agency Confirms Sinking of USS Liberty was Accident

    "Then, at 3:12, one of the pilots informed Hatzor that he saw an American flag flying over the wounded ship. He was asked
    to investigate and determine whether it was really an American ship."
    We'll keep the lights on for you.
    Spuds

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So what excuses can we make for them now?

    He said that the (wounded) ship is flying an American flag. This was after it had already been hit and communication about it being either an Egyptian war ship or cargo ship taking place, this after it was hit as well.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  5. #35
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So what excuses can we make for them now?

    R13 who owned that land before it was given to Israel?
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #36
    Inactive Member simple man's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2008
    Posts
    1,001
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So what excuses can we make for them now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotch View Post
    He said that the (wounded) ship is flying an American flag. This was after it had already been hit and communication about it being either an Egyptian war ship or cargo ship taking place, this after it was hit as well.
    I understand that- but American records say the Liberty had been re-conned about once an hour for several hours, before the attack. And I find it hard to believe that in the middle of everyone on deck being machine-gunned, they took time to run up the flag , after all the other attacks. The transcripts that were released have many blanks, the ground control group is telling their pilots "Pay attention- this is an Arab ship" . To me, that comes out like "I know this looks like someone's cow, but I'm ordering you to see a deer ." Still, it finished up any doubts, keep away from Israel- and don't expect to get any lee-way with the open ocean line. The attack the other day was what anyone should have expected. Perhaps not exactly what anyone would wish for, but expected.
    We'll keep the lights on for you.
    Spuds

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So what excuses can we make for them now?

    Quote Originally Posted by simple man View Post
    I understand that- but American records say the Liberty had been re-conned about once an hour for several hours, before the attack. And I find it hard to believe that in the middle of everyone on deck being machine-gunned, they took time to run up the flag , after all the other attacks. The transcripts that were released have many blanks, the ground control group is telling their pilots "Pay attention- this is an Arab ship" . To me, that comes out like "I know this looks like someone's cow, but I'm ordering you to see a deer ." Still, it finished up any doubts, keep away from Israel- and don't expect to get any lee-way with the open ocean line. The attack the other day was what anyone should have expected. Perhaps not exactly what anyone would wish for, but expected.
    Not sure what your point is other than not believing the Israeli, official U.S. or private U.S. based findings that it was an accident resulting in friendly fire. Looks pretty clear cut to me. I have a really hard time finding a conspiracy in this and I likes me a good conspiracy. Looks as hopeless as the 9/11 conspiracy twists in my opinion.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  8. #38
    Inactive Member simple man's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2008
    Posts
    1,001
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So what excuses can we make for them now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotch View Post
    Not sure what your point is other than not believing the Israeli, official U.S. or private U.S. based findings that it was an accident resulting in friendly fire. Looks pretty clear cut to me. I have a really hard time finding a conspiracy in this and I likes me a good conspiracy. Looks as hopeless as the 9/11 conspiracy twists in my opinion.
    No point really...just talking to get someones ideas. It is hard to get good conversation, seems like the threads don't play out like they did a few years ago. Perhaps playout is the wrong choice- just seem their aren't as many friendly discussions as there used to be. You are a pretty good source of info.
    We'll keep the lights on for you.
    Spuds

  9. #39
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So what excuses can we make for them now?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeast View Post
    The UN is the biggest horseshit out for their own agenda group ever conceived. And the BBC is the most leftist media outlet in the world. If you care to look I provided the article in my first post and Beck was not mentioned anywhere. Come to think of it I don't believe I have watched Beck's show in nearly a year. Nothing against him or the show but I am never around a tv at 5:00 when it is on. And even with one of the worst time slots you can have he has much better ratings than everything on mslsd and cnn, along with O'Reilly, Hannity, Baier, Shep and Greta. No need to say it, I know ratings mean nothing.




    No since they never claimed any ownership in the first place. There were never any indians on the land I own here or in KY so no one could have any claim to it.

    Dang I told myself I was through with all this garbage a couple months ago and here I go again, oh well think I am gonna be done with it again.


    Lmao. Of course they are, that's so fucking rich coming from you, look at your links and what you read...every right-wind radio show/site known to man and you have the balls to call anyone else biased? And well when you have every conservative in the land watching it, along with MSNBC getting moved, the ratings are going to be higher...sorry that's the only place the right gets their news, which has the most uninformed viewers out there. CNN is a thousand times less biased, msnbc is biased but not lies and propaganda, there's also the Daily Show and Colbert Report...plus that thing called the internet that divides things up. What's laughable is you bitch about the msm, then brag about ratings?


    Another nice deflection, instead of specifically being you and your land(since you wiggled out of it), how about just a native american group and a plot of land were there ancestors were forced out? It's all the same thing, play the question off however you like, it's pretty funny...but it's the same thing in Israel and would be just as wrong.









    Anyone see Israel's video making fun of what happened? Do shit like that and basically brag about it, corrupt, corrupt, corrupt and can get away with it.

    Israel apologizes for sending link to flotilla parody - Yahoo! News

  10. #40
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So what excuses can we make for them now?

    Lmao. Of course they are, that's so fucking rich coming from you, look at your links and what you read...every right-wind radio show/site known to man and you have the balls to call anyone else biased? And well when you have every conservative in the land watching it, along with MSNBC getting moved, the ratings are going to be higher...sorry that's the only place the right gets their news, which has the most uninformed viewers out there. CNN is a thousand times less biased, msnbc is biased but not lies and propaganda, there's also the Daily Show and Colbert Report...plus that thing called the internet that divides things up. What's laughable is you bitch about the msm, then brag about ratings?


    Lmao. Of course they are, that's so fucking rich coming from you, look at your links and what you read...every right-wind radio show/site known to man and you have the balls to call anyone else biased? And well when you have every conservative in the land watching it, along with MSNBC getting moved, the ratings are going to be higher...sorry that's the only place the right gets their news, which has the most uninformed viewers out there. CNN is a thousand times less biased, msnbc is biased but not lies and propaganda, there's also the Daily Show and Colbert Report...plus that thing called the internet that divides things up. What's laughable is you bitch about the msm, then brag about ratings?
    You are really going to bring two half ass comedians and their variety/comedy programs as serious news sources. You can try and justify all of your sources not having the audience that mine does on any platform be it tv, internet, radio whatever any way you want. what that shows is that there are way more conservatives in this country than there are socialists.


    Lmao. Of course they are, that's so fucking rich coming from you, look at your links and what you read...every right-wind radio show/site known to man and you have the balls to call anyone else biased? And well when you have every conservative in the land watching it, along with MSNBC getting moved, the ratings are going to be higher...sorry that's the only place the right gets their news, which has the most uninformed viewers out there. CNN is a thousand times less biased, msnbc is biased but not lies and propaganda, there's also the Daily Show and Colbert Report...plus that thing called the internet that divides things up. What's laughable is you bitch about the msm, then brag about ratings?


    Another nice deflection, instead of specifically being you and your land(since you wiggled out of it), how about just a native american group and a plot of land were there ancestors were forced out? It's all the same thing, play the question off however you like, it's pretty funny...but it's the same thing in Israel and would be just as wrong.

    I didn't wiggle out of a dam thing, you directly said that you could come and take my land since you have indian ancestory and I proved that you had no claim as you said you did. Now that you have decided to try and wiggle out of what you said and turn it somewhere else I still have the argument that the indians never claimed ownership of any piece of land. They did defend the land they were living on against whoever other tribes the new Europeans but never claimed ownership of anything.

    Welcome to the top of the food chain and being the envy of the rest of the world. It really sucks that America using free market capitalism was able to catch and far surpass the rest of the world in just 300 years.
    :flagwaver:
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •